Sunday, December 12, 2010

18th at Tagaytay

Birthday Boy
MOST AMAZING WEEKEND EVER!
I never had a Tagaytay Trip like the one we had yesterday.
*sorta*

Thanks for being there to celebrate my 18th Poch, Issa, Kaps, IC, and Nix!


Though I was quite late for the meeting time at Mc Do, You still waited for me.
Though you girls had to do IC's Project, you were still there to drink and spend some time with us.
Though I was kind of very sabaw during the whole stay at tagaytay, you all rode with my Flow. 

Though we were all hungry and tired from the trip, you guys let me have most of the ulam during lunch.
Though there were some dull and very intense boring moment, we all got hyper with creating all those "sex" sounds.
Though we had to experience some major paranormal shit at night, we all braced ourselves and didn't let "them" bother us.
Though we only had Pizza and Pasta @ Carlos' Pizza for that VERY CHILLY NIGHT, We all had a great and memorable dinner
Though IC had to go home early, you guys who drank at Poch's house were still all happy and wild.


Dinner at Carl's Pizza
For all those who greeted me through text, calls and facebook, I thank you all from the very bottom of my Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment