Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh Well.. There goes my Heart.



It's been quite a while since my last post. I've been really busy with my Acads, Org. Activities, and with my Social Life. It will be more hectic this coming weeks, so I guess I won't be able to rant for quite some time. Didn't expect myself to be this busy. Actually i thought I'll only be this active during the start and will get lazy as the days comes by. But to my surprise, I was quite in it till this day. Oh well.. There goes my "Free" life..



Theres another sad/happy(?) thing that will occur. I'll be turning legal in the next few days. Meaning, I won't be able to goof around that much anymore. I won't be able to joke around with some friends and get-away with acting cute anymore. Or be quite a douche and check out some random passing chick. LOL. never did that anyways. A good thing that would come to me will probably the image on how others will look at me. I guess they won't treat me as a brat anymore. Oh well.. There goes my Youth..


</3
Last thing. I've been quite a lonely kid this past days. Never had something serious for quite a while. But I do have some inspirations in my mind, yet I cant do anything but stare at em'. Call me weak, Call me a fool, Call me whatever you want. To me, It's better to stay like this, and let them get what they want and be happy. To me, just seeing them smile and laugh around, It's already a ton of joy being thrown at me, but deep inside, theres this longing for something. Oh Well.. There goes my Heart..



No comments:

Post a Comment