Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Too Much.

Been quite physically and mentally fatigued  from all the things that happened this past few days. Never thought that the workload of this term would take its toll on me. Though I am doing everything I can to balance out all the classes that I have, I guess taking on a BIG Challenge when you ain't geared up enough for it is definitely not a good thing to do. I guess I'll need to pump  more effort than the usual to be able to excel in my studies just like how I became an achiever before.*NUX*

Anyways, I'm just gonna post a short update and a little note in this blog. Well, I guess I won't be able to write as much as I did at this time. Been out almost for everyday and every night, its either a school activity or a simple good time with some friends. LOL. But for the coming days, or should i say weeks, I will also not be able to go out that much. Will be focusing on my studies real time. And when I say REAL TIME, I really mean "R.E.A.L. T.I.M.E.". What does that mean? I don't know. 

With that said, I guess its just right for me to quote the saying,
"GET WILD HARD, BUT FOCUS ON PRIORITIES HARDER". LOL.if you don't like that, then let's go back to the commonly used saying,
"PARTY HARD, STUDY HARDER".

No comments:

Post a Comment